The following terms and conditions apply to all products being returned to Ecopoint. Please read them carefully, and contact us should you have any questions.
- All returns must be authorised with a completed GOODS RETURN APPLICATION (GRA) form. Click here to apply for GRA -> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returned products must be in the original packaging and in a resaleable condition.
- Credits cannot be issued for shipping costs or goods damaged on purpose.
- If goods are returned under warranty and are proven faulty, we will replace them under the terms of the warranty.
- Items must be received at the advised Ecopoint office for a credit to be processed.
- Shipping costs for returned products will be at the client’s expense. Shipping returned products via a tracked courier is recommended.
- Ecopoint reserves the right to charge a restocking fee for returns.
- The unused product must be returned within 30 days from the date purchased.